CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET: OUR OFFICERS
We maintain an ongoing recruitment program for the best qualified candidates. Our officers are selected with rigorous scrutiny unparalleled by any other security agency. We give officers classroom and on-site instruction in a variety of disciplines, followed by continuing education courses. Experienced personnel are the key to our success. Join a team of officers who uphold standards, promote morale and explore new ways to better serve clients.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Security One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
JOIN THE TEAM - QUALIFICATIONS
Routine job tasks include working on a computer while sitting, monitoring telephone calls, driving and standing for patrols.
Officers must be able to stand for long periods of time; bend and lift up to 25 pounds (stretching and reaching for objects occurs on occasion).
Ability to work in extreme temperatures is expected of all Security One officers.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitor entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents and suspicious activity
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner